Balancing Brain Neurology
and Alleviating Depressive Tendencies
An Advanced Techniques Kinesiology Seminar by Ed Faust
In this workshop you will learn how to easily, yet effectively detect & correct imbalances affecting perception, behaviour and performance.
It will help enable you to access information and make deeper and longer-lasting corrections relevant to:
- Depressive Tendencies / Mood swings
- Self-Esteem / Self-Worth
- Self-Confidence / Grief & Guilt
- Sadness, Melancholy & Pessimism
- Despairing Beliefs / Gloom / Fears
- ·Balancing' of brain & body cells / chemicals
- DNA related issues
Learn to correct these, by accessing:
- Fingermodes and Protocols / corrections
- Biology of Brain & Body Cells
- Advanced ESR skills
- Neurotransmitter testing Vials
New: Latest research to defuse/alter cellular imprinting of perceptions
Next Workshop: Dates for 2017 to be announced.
2 Day Advanced Seminar.
Competency level pre-requisite: Proficient halfway through PKP Diploma in Kinesiology program or equivalent level qualification.
NB: (Upon request, consideration may be given to those who may not fully comply with this pre-requisite).
Contact our office for the flyer and/or to reserve your place.